3 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
1 cup melted butter
2 cups heavy cream
½ cup condensed milk
½ cup melted chocolate
1 tbsp coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
10 pcs whole strawberries
1 pc ripe mango
1. mix together Oreo cookie crumbs and butter and press on the bottom and sides of the Tupperware.
2. Whip the heavy cream with condensed milk and melted chocolate.
3. Spread the chocolate cream on the cookie crust and add slices of strawberries and mangoes.
4. Layer again another cookie crust,, then top with chocolate cream and fruits.
5. Chill for 1 hour and dust with confectioner’s sugar when served.